Thank you for visiting our website. We will do all we can to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience, and that you are completely happy with your order.
1. General Statement on the Protection of Privacy
Personal data refers to information about you directly or indirectly as an individual (hereinafter "Personal Data").
b. The Coca-Cola Company, whose registered office is at 1 Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
(hereinafter referred to as "CCC"), is acting as Data Controller (within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation Data Protection General "), in charge of the processing of your Personal Data in connection with the Site (hereinafter referred to as" we "," us "and" our ").
2. What Personal Data About You Do We Collect?
a. Personal data about you that we collect and process
We collect and process the following information about you:
- Last name
- First name
- Birth date
- Telephone number (including landline and mobile numbers)
- Email address
- Public social network profile: name, aliases, photos, likes, location, other public profile information
- Content created by the user on Social Networks: photos, texts, videos, symbols, hashtags, recordings that you share on social media
- Location data
- Hobbies and interests
- Consumption habits
- Browser data or device: IP address, MAC address, Google advertising ID, Apple advertising ID
- Data from the server log file
- Personal data relating to the activity / commitment (eg date and time of activity on the Sites, number of visits to a Site, clicked items).
b. We ask that you do not send us or provide us with any Sensitive Information on the Sites or through them. "Sensitive Information" means Personal Data relating to sensitive aspects, such as:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or other beliefs
- Health status and medical conditions
- Criminal history
- Union membership
- Sexual orientation
3. How do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact customer service.
- Online tracking: Because we do not track our Site users over time and across third- party websites, we do not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Website account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Personal Information you provide through the Sites may be combined with Personal Information and Other Information that you provide to us (via online or offline means), that is publicly available, or that we may otherwise obtain online or offline, including, for example, from providers of demographic and other information, social media platforms and other third parties.
4. How do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Answering your requests / Administrative interactions
- To answer your requests for information, questions and comments and to satisfy your requests.
- Legal basis of usage: our legitimate interest in answering your requests.
4.1. Analysis of Data Relating to your Activity on the Site
We collect your Personal Data, including your location data, to measure your interactions on the Sites (for example, to know how you use our Sites, when you use them, how often, by which device, how long do you stay there, which items you click), and extract trends and consumption patterns from this analysis. This allows us to better know the users of the Sites, and to adapt our Sites to the preferences identified by the users, but also, and more generally, to improve our products and services.
Legal basis of treatment: your consent.
Once your consent has been withdrawn, we will stop processing.
4.2. Information Technology Administration
We use your Personal Data to diagnose server problems, administer the Site and verify that it is functioning properly.
Legal basis of the processing: our legitimate interest in administering our networks and computer systems, in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Sites.
4.3. Ordering / Purchasing
If you place an order via the Site, such as the purchase of products derived from the Coca-Cola brand and the brands of its affiliated companies, we use the data provided to allow the processing of the order (preparation, sending, payment, and monitoring) by our partners.
Legal Basis of Processing: The processing of your Personal Data for purposes of finalizing any transaction is based on the performance of your sales contract.
4.4. Respect of our Legal Obligations
For the purpose of complying with our legal obligations and any legal proceedings or decisions of governmental authorities, including any decisions of governmental authorities outside your country of residence, where we reasonably believe to be legally bound and where disclosure of your Personal Data is strictly necessary for compliance with such legal obligations, legal proceedings or government orders.
Legal basis of the treatment: compliance with our legal obligations.
4.5. Protection of our Legitimate Interests
Legal basis of treatment: our legitimate interest in protecting our organization in compliance with the law.
4.6. Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
For the purposes of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business, assets or inventory (including any bankruptcy or proceedings similar).
Legal basis of the treatment: our legitimate interest in pursuing our business strategy.
5. What Profiling Do We Do?
Such profiling has no legal effect on you, and does not affect your experience with the Sites. It does not imply any follow-up or any monitoring of your behavior or your actions. It only allows us to know the preferences and behaviors of Site users in general, and from this analysis, to improve the Sites, as well as our products and services.
6. To Whom is your Personal Data Communicated?
To the extent permitted by applicable law, your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other services, to enable them to provide services.
- To our third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship. We will provide you with choices regarding this sharing prior to sharing your Personal Information with a particular strategic partner. Because these third parties will use your Personal Information in accordance with their own privacy practices, you should check their websites for information regarding their privacy practices.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Sites.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Sites and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Sites.
- By you, if you participate in a live social media feed (which you may do, for example, by referencing us in your social media post or “liking” us on a social media platform). If you do participate, your public username and profile photo may be displayed on the Sites along with your post.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
7. Third Party Sites / Third Party Service Provider
8. Third Party Advertising Service Providers
Please note that our online and email advertising service providers may use "web beacons," "Invisible GIFs" or similar technologies as part of the Site to help us manage our online advertising campaigns and by email, and to improve their efficiency. For example, if you place a cookie on your computer by a service provider, the service provider may use spypixels, web beacons, invisible GIFs or similar technologies to recognize the cookie when you visit the Site and to find out which ones our online advertisements may bring you to our Site, and the service provider may provide us with such other information for us to use. Please note that we may associate such other information provided to us by our service providers with Personal Data about you previously collected by us.
We may use third-party advertising agencies for displaying advertisements on our Sites. These agencies may use information (with the exception of name, address, email address or telephone number) related to your visits to the Sites in order to offer you advertising about the products and services.
9. What are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data, How Can You Exercise them and How Can You Contact Us?
Your rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to:
- Obtain a copy of any Personal Data that we hold about you
- Ask us to update or correct any inaccurate Personal Data, or to supplement any incomplete Personal Data
- Request that we cease the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes
You also have the right, in some cases, to:
- Oppose the processing of your Personal Data
- Ask us to erase your Personal Data
- Limit our processing of your Personal Data
- Ask us to send you some of your Personal Data or to transfer it or to ensure that it is transferred to any other data controller
- Spend data after death
Pursuant to Article 40-1 of the law of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, amended (Data Protection Act and Freedoms), you can define guidelines for the conservation, erasure and the communication of your personal data after your death. These guidelines can be general or specific.
You can send us your specific instructions regarding your personal data to the controller according to the terms of article 9c below.
Exercising your rights:
If you wish to exercise any of your rights above, you can contact us via one of the following options.
You can send us an email at: https://secure.coca-colacompany.com/ssldocs/mail/eQuery_other.shtml
You can call us at: 1-800-438-2653
You can write to us at the following postal address:
Industry and Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company
1 Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta, GA 30313
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerned (in particular the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the violation is alleged to have occurred) if you consider that the processing of any of your Personal Data is in any way a violation of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Contact details of our Data Protection Officer (DPO):
You can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address:
EU Data Protection Officer - Coca-Cola. Viale T. Edison 110 / B - Sesto San Giovanni (MI), Italy.
10. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We intend to ensure the accuracy and up-to-date of your Personal Data. We will delete the Personal Data we hold about you when we no longer need it.
To know how long we keep cookies in your terminals, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
11. Use of Sites by Minors and Warning to Parents
The Site is intended for individuals aged 13 and over, subject to the consent of parents up to 16 years of age. We require that individuals under the age of 13 do not share any Personal Data through the Site. We reserve the right to request proof of parental consent at any time to allow the processing of Personal Data concerning minors.
12. What Transfers of Personal Data Outside the European Economic Area Do We Make?
In this case, our data transfers will be subject to the following appropriate safeguards in accordance with the GDPR, to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected:
- Standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission under Article 46 (2) of the GDPR (click here to access the European Commission's decision on standard contractual clauses for transfers to subcontractors Third Countries); and
- EU-US Privacy Shield for transfers to US-based entities (click here to access the European Commission's decision on the EU data protection shield) United States).
To obtain all relevant information regarding all transfers of your Personal Data to Third Countries (including the corresponding transfer mechanisms), you may contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address:
EU Data Protection Officer - Coca-Cola. Viale T. Edison 110 / B - Sesto San Giovanni (MI), Italy,
13. Applicable Laws
1. You may email us at: https://secure.coca-colacompany.com/ssldocs/mail/eQuery_other.shtml
2. You may call us at 1-800-438-2653
3. You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
Industry and Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company
1 Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta, GA 30313
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.