Terms & Conditions - International
International CokeStore Terms & Conditions
The Platform is intended for an audience of at least 13 years old, it being understood that a parental agreement will be necessary for minors under 18 years of age. Coca-Cola reserves the right to request any proof of parental consent at any time. Some features of the Platform may however be subject to age restrictions, depending on the content authorized by law and appropriate for age groups. Age restrictions will, where applicable, be clearly indicated on the Platform and you may be required to confirm your age before continuing navigation.
Protection of Personal Data:
Product Sales from the Platform:
The Platform allows, via a purchase module, to buy products from third-party companies, independent of Coca-Cola. The sales of these products are therefore concluded through the Platform between these companies and you, in accordance with the general sales conditions of these companies.
Whenever you buy a product through this Website, you will be contracting with FortyFour, a limited liability company incorporated in the State of Georgia with its principal address at 331 Elizabeth Street, Suite A, Atlanta, GA 30307 06484.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions:
Format of the Platform:
Coca-Cola is constantly looking to improve its Digital Platform to offer users the best possible experience. You acknowledge and agree that the format and functionality of the Platform may be modified from time to time without notice.
Any unauthorized use of the Platform structure or its contents could constitute a violation of intellectual property rights, in particular copyrights, trademark rights, or unauthorized use of personal data. Any unauthorized use may give rise to damages and/or other penalties in civil and criminal proceedings, including infringement of intellectual property rights.
Coca-Cola does not warrant that the use of content on the Platform by you will not infringe any rights of third parties.
You must not use any trademark or distinctive sign on the Platform without first obtaining our written authorization, or the authorization of the rights holders.
About Sharing Your Content:
We will be able to offer features on the Platform to share your content with us or with other users. This content may include texts, comments, links, images or videos (the "Contents"). Note that by sharing Content on the Platform, they may become publicly available. When you share Content, you grant to The Coca-Cola Company, any affiliate and its partners, the non-exclusive right:
a) To make any use, reproduction, representation, broadcast, adaptation (including editing, the modification, translation and formatting) of the Content, in whole or in part, as is or in the context of derivative works, to all or part of the public on any existing or future media or on any other website or online service associated or connected to the Platform, in particular through sharing functionalities to social networks and,
b) To sublicense the aforementioned rights to any third party associated with Coca-Cola. You also grant to the users of the Platform, the non-exclusive rights to access the Contents you share, to reproduce them, to represent them or to distribute them in whole or in part, as they are or as a derivative work, on the Platform or on any other website or online service associated with or connected to the Platform, this especially through sharing functionalities to social networks. The aforementioned authorizations are free of charge and do not open to royalties, for the whole world, and will remain in force for the duration of online content on the Platform. They are without prejudice to the intellectual property rights in these Content, which belong to their respective owners. For all Content shared on the Platform, you represent and warrant that you hold all authorizations, licenses, consents and rights necessary to put these Content on line and assign rights you consent to. You warrant that this Content is in compliance with applicable laws and do not infringe or violate the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark rights, rights to musical recordings or texts, representation of locations protected by intellectual property rights, personality rights such as image, name/surname of natural persons. You further represent and warrant that these Content are free of viruses and other malicious software. Any suggestion or idea transmitted through the Platform may be consulted or used by Coca-Cola, without obligation to respond or implementation.
As part of the dissemination of Content on the Site, it is expressly understood that Coca-Cola acts as a hosting provider. Therefore, Coca-Cola is under no obligation to monitor Content submitted or disseminated on the Site.
Rules of Good Conduct:
By using the Platform and/or by sharing content, you represent and warrant that the Content you share is in compliance with applicable laws, and comply with the rules of good conduct and morality. In particular you are prohibited from posting any:
- Content that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, scandalous, disrespectful, abusive, false, fraudulent or vulgar, that could constitute an attack on the reputation of Coca-Cola, its partners or any third party, who would have a political or religious character, which would encourage any behavior likely to be contrary to the laws in force or to the rules of good behavior and morality, or which could engage the responsibility of the users.
- Virus, worm, Trojan horse, "Easter egg," "time bomb," spyware or any other harmful or invasive computer code, program or program that is likely or intended to damage or hack the operation of any hardware, software or equipment or to monitor their use.
- “Junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramidal scheme," or any unsolicited or unauthorized promotional/advertising material, or any other form of solicitation.
- Sensitive information of a private or personal nature (eg containing a name, an address, a telephone number or an email) concerning any natural or legal person, without prior authorization.
You also prohibit:
- Use of the Platform for fraudulent or illegal purposes.
- Hinder or disrupt the operation of the Platform, the servers or networks used to allow access to it, or even to violate any request, procedure, policy or regulation relating to such networks.
- Access or use the Platform through technologies or devices other than those specifically designated by us.
- Restrict or prevent others from using the Platform (including by hacking or tampering with any part of the Platform).
- To make any modification, adaptation, translation, reverse engineering, de-compilation or disassembly of any part of the Platform, except in the cases expressly authorized by the legislation in force.
- Deleting or altering any copyright, trademark or other rights notice indicated on the Platform or on Content from the Platform.
- To make any reproduction or copy via a mirror site of any part of the Platform, without first obtaining our written authorization.
- To create a database by reproduction, download or systematic storage of all or part of the Contents of the Platform.
- Use any robot, "spider" software, site/application search or recovery, or any other manual or automatic device allowing recovery, indexing, "Web scraping,” "data mining," or even reproduce or bypass by any way, the navigation structure or the presentation of the Platform, without first obtaining our express written permission.
Coca-Cola will have to cooperate fully with the competent authorities, be it the law enforcement agencies or the judicial authorities, if it is asked to disclose personal data or information concerning any person who has published content or information to the contrary, and reserves the right to remove these documents from the Platform at any time.
Coca-Cola also reserves the right to delete any message, statement, or link.
EU Data Protection Officer (DPO) - Coca-Cola. Viale T. Edison 110 / B - Sesto San Giovanni (MI), Italy.
Links from the Platform:
The Platform may include links to other websites which are not owned or which are not under the control of Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola has no control and assumes no responsibility for the content, malfunction, privacy policies and practices of third party websites.
Your use and browsing on the Platform will be at your own risk.
Coca-Cola does its utmost to provide accurate, correct and up-to-date information on the Platform, but cannot offer any guarantee of their accuracy and therefore disclaims any liability if the Platform contains inaccurate or un-updated information. The responsibility of Coca-Cola cannot be engaged in the event of damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of information on the Platform.
Coca-Cola declines any responsibility in the event of problems of access to the Platform or the contents of the Platform and in particular any loss or damage occurring due to problems of access or dysfunction of the Platform.
a) your use or your activities on the Platform;
(c) any claim that Content made available or created by you via the Platform infringes the rights of third parties, including copyrights, trademark rights, personality rights.
Prohibition of Access to the Platform:
Internet Access Fee:
You are solely responsible for Internet access fees. For mobile network access, in particular your mobile network provider may charge you for the transfer of data based on the package you have purchased (note: the cost of using the data may be significantly higher high if you use the application on a network abroad).
Access to the Platform, regardless of the terminal used, depends on your connection to the Internet and your ISP or MNO.
To reduce data transfer and allow faster browsing, Coca-Cola will be able to store content on your device so you do not have to download content again each time you visit the Site.
Promotional games offered on the Platform are governed by rules of the game separate from these Terms. We invite you to refer to it before participating in the game.
About Google Translate Community Mobile Applications:
Coca-Cola may develop and offer one or more applications, for various media including mobile devices or digital tablets, to access, use and navigate the Platform or some features or sections of the Platform (hereinafter referred to as "Applications").
Some Applications we develop are only compatible with certain operating systems such as Apple iOS and Android OS. Thus, the installation of an Application is subject to the technical requirements and conditions of use of the terminal on which you wish to use it: please examine them carefully before installing the Application.
Applications that navigate the Platform require a properly configured and functional internet data connection for initial installation and current use.
Also, Coca-Cola does not guarantee that an Application can maintain an uninterrupted connection to the Internet, and your ISP or MNO must be able to help you configure and troubleshoot your connection.
© 2017 The Coca-Cola Company. All rights reserved.